I didn't read as much as I usually did, but I'm still proud! These are all the books I read:
- Other stories by R.L. Stevenson (I read Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde in October, but the other stories in November)
- Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow review
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë review
- 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad review
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (read it on my ereader)
- Emma by Jane Austen review
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins
I technically finished Mockingjay on Dec. 1st but I only have 100 pages left so I'm including that on November. I also read a few short stories of Edgar Allan Poe, but that one will be in my wrap-ups for a few months!
What books did you read in November?