Currently reading + update

Spirit Bound 1st (first) edition Text Only - Richelle Mead

I thought it would be a great idea to do a currently reading + update post, since I'm reading a book that's in the middle of a series.

I'm currently reading Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Meed. I'm halfway through and it's really good so far! This series isn't my favourite of like all time, but it's enjoyable and quick to read.

My goal this year was to finish all series I'm reading so I can start fresh next year. I only have to finish the last book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Meed and read the last two books in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout so that's 3 books in total that I have to read (besides the one I'm currently reading). I know I can do this! I really hate those bookcovers so and I don't think I'm going to re-read them, so I'm reading those two on my e-reader.

I usually always read two series at a time and then read one book of one series, a stand-alone, a classic and then read a book of the other series and I usually finish those first before I start a new one. I know some (aka most) of you have loads of unfinished series, so maybe this might be thé tip! And I usually also wait until the entire series has come out because I hate waiting so long for the rest.

So that's 3 books I'm going to read this month for sure. Maybe I'm going to read a reviewbook or classic as well, but I'm not sure.

What are you currently reading?