So I haven't uploaded a blogpost for a while, just because I haven't been reading much lately. Well, I have but I started one book, put it down and I started an other one. So I'm basically reading two books but I'm not in the mood for the first one.

I started The Virgin Suicides and I'm halfway through, but that book is disappointing me. It's a good book (boys from a younger age should read it), but just not for me I guess. It's depressing and I don't connect with the characters at all. I don't know if I want to finish it because of that.

A few days ago I decided to finally pick up The Archived.... AND IT'S SO GOOD (so far, I'm halfway through). It's everything I need right now (right now I'm thinking life is pointless, our lives are short and we all die anyways so it doesn't matter what you do blabla, but my mind has changed now so don't worry! :) ) and it's so fascinating! It has sooo many good quotes in it and the writing style ánd the storyline is so beautifully! I hope this book doesn't have a cliffhanger, because I don't own The Unbound and I need to spend my money on other things right now (I'm completely (except for the furniture) my room so of course I'm spending my money on that and I already got a few new books (bookhaul is coming at the end of the week!)). If you haven't read The Archived yet: read it! Even if you're in a reading slumb: this story is fascinating (and makes you exciting about life).

What are you currently reading?