Friday Reads

The Ask and the Answer  - Patrick Ness

I decided to do a friday reads, because it is in the middle of a series and I usually don't let you guys know that I'm reading a book in a series until the monthly wrap-up or when I'm finished with that series.

In the week of Read-O-Rama I started the second book in the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness (The Ask and the Answer) but I had 100 pages left and then I decided to read A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf, which I finished yesterday (I couldn't post a review then because the dashboard, on which I write articles) was down (it got fixed today so yay!) so I did finished The Ask and the Answer today. I don't want to do a full review of it until I'm done with the series, but I didn't like this one as much as the first one. The only part that captivated me was the last 100 pages. I hope the third book will be better!

So now I'm going to read the novella that is between the second and the third novel: The Wide, Wide Sea (#2.5). Since it's already 9.45 pm where I live, I'm not going to reading anything else today.

What are you guys reading today?