So March is already over! I can't believe it lol. Here are the books I've read this month (in order from top to bottom):
- Ignite by Lily Paradis 3/5 review
- The Picture by Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 5/5 review
- Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren 5/5
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell 5/5 review
- A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf 5/5 review
- The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking trilogy #2) 3.5/5
- The Wide, Wide Sea by Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking trilogy, novella #2.5) 4/5
- Insurgent (Divergent trilogy #2) by Veronica Roth 5/5 (of course)
I haven't finish Insurgent yet, but it's a re-read and I have exams (I'm done with exams on Wednesday 10.30 AM, so I will be finishing that one that day) so technically I'll finish that one in April, but whatever haha. I actually can't believe I haven't done a review of Pippi Longstocking (but I loved it so much of course!). If you'd like me to do it: please leave it in the comments! Do you already see how much diversely I read? I honestly love reading different genres and exploring. If I have to read books from just one genre I'd probably drive crazy. Which genres do you read most from? Or are you just like me?! Haha. Oh and I'm going to do a full review of The Chaos Walking trilogy as soon as I've finished that series.
What have you read in March?