What I've read so far in 2015

I thought it would be cool to get an overview of all the books I've read so far this year (and it's almost July which means we're halfway through 2015, so perfect timing!):

I've read 33 books on Goodreads, but I've read Animal Farm by George Orwell between Legacy Lost and The Heir. It's in his complete novels bind-up and there are 5 other novels I need to read as well, so actually I've read 34 books. Lying Out Loud was the last book I've read this year and Origin the first.

4 of those were novellas. Do you count novellas as books on you Goodreads challenge? I read big books as well and I don't take that challenge too seriously, so yea. My Goodreads goal for this year is btw to read 52 books and I know I can do that! I didn't want to make a real challenge out of it because I'm going to college after summer, so I don't know how much free time I get to read so actually I want to read 52 before the end of summer.

When you see your wrap-up as an overview, do you also feel like you've read way less than you thought you have? I feel like I've read much more!

Currently I'm reading Anna Karenina and it's going to take me a while to get through, but it's really good so far!

How many books have you read so far this year and what is your Goodreadsgoal?