Booktube-A-Thon TBR

So Booktube-A-Thon starts tomorrow, so today I'm showing you my tbr (obviously). I bet everyone already knows what Booktube-A-Thon is and where you can find those videos etc. so yea.

These are the challenges:

1. Read a book with blue on the cover
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name
3. Read someone else's favourite book
4. Read the last book you acquired
5. Finish a book without letting go of it
6. Read a book you really want to read
7. Read seven books

I've choosen these 4 books: (yes not 7 because I'm on holiday a few days and I don't want to push myself if I can't get 7 books anyways and mine are a little bit bigger)

- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen for challenge 1

- Vicious bu V.E. Schwab for challenges 2 and 6

- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell for challenge 3

- The Martian by Andy Weir for challenge 4 (and 6)

I don't think I have to explain why I've choosen those 4 books and I don't think I'm going to love Fangirl, but it's everyone's favorite book (at least I hear it everywhere and it has high rating on Goodreads) so yea. Oh and if I haven't finish the book I'm currently reading (Great Expectations) I'm going to replace Someone Like You for that book so I can still finish it and complete that challenge (my edition has a blue cover). I will still have like 300 pages of that book left so I'm just going to count that for one book for the challenges.

If I can read those 4 books I have read 1335 pages, which means 190 pages a day. I think that will be manageable but still challengeling (at least for me). I don't think if I can do challenge 5, but we'll see. If I can read those books and I still have time left, I will read an other book so I maybe can complete challenge 7, but then I will try the 2100 pages goal and not 7 books because my books are way to big for that challenge.

Are you going to participate and if so: what's on your tbr?