Top 5 Wednesday: series I want to read next year

So I was actually already thinking about this one today, so perfect timing! I'm not a huge fan of series so I prefer standalones, but there are still some that I want to read next year (of and of course I want to finish them so that's why the title is a little bit different:

1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan

My plan is to read this series in January (yes, finally!) and I cannot wait. I've never read anything by Rick Riordan, so it's about time.

2. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

I'm not sure about this one, because I heard it's more a romantic trilogy than a dystopian, but maybe I'll borrow it from a friend and try reading it.

3.. Burn for Burn trilogy by Jenny Han

This series sounds so much fun and it's one you can read easily and very quickly. Once in a while I just one to read a series/book like that.

4 A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

I own the first book and the second one comes out in May and I really want to read it. I've never read any of her books (Throne of Glass doesn't sound like my thing) and this one sounds really interesting, so yea.

5. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken

This is a dystopian series that sounds really interesting and unique (and kind of like a Star Trek episode). I'm not sure if I will like it, but I really want to try this one.

I was also thinking about reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab and about some other series though, but I really hope I can get to these ones for sure.

Which series are on your tbr for next year?