April Wrap-Up

So, April was not a good reading month for me, but I had my reasons. One is that I quit school and transferred into some other course that'll start next year (If I get in) but I had to take care of EVERYTHING and I did that in one week (kind of proud). This also means that I'm free 'till the end of September so I applied for jobs and I got in into one, starting 9th of May. I had to go there and stuff as well, so April was the month with lots of changes. After those decisions and such I just wasn't in the mood to read so I watched Netflix (and shows that aren't on Netflix), so yea. I managed to read two books in April:

- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery 5/5 ★ review

-The Jungle Book + The Second Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling 5/5 ★ review

-Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (currently reading)

I got halfway through Anne of Green Gables in March already and I'm halfway through Never Fade, so yea even less than you see. I'm already glad that I loved the ones that I've read this month.

When it comes to tv shows I discovered some new ones so I watched (other than the ones that come out weekly such as Nashville, Faking It and The Big Bang Theory) Master of None (LOVE THAT SHOW!), Jessica Jones (I have now 8 episodes left) and Cuckoo (I'm now in season 2). These three shows are so amazing oh and I watched Modern Family 'till the end of season 5.

If you haven't watched Cuckoo (season two is with Taylor Lautner (yes from the Twilight saga) and it's so super funny, I love that show! Go watch it if you haven't already haha.

When it comes to May, I'm not sure if I can read more than I have been, but I've made a tbr. My plan is to read In The Afterlight, Oorlogswinter, All The Light We Cannot See, Affinity, A Court Of Thornes And Roses and three little black classics. If I get to those I'll be very happy, but we shall see.

What did you read in April?