Bookhaul #26

This bookhaul is a mix between books I haven't read and books I bought in a different edition. These are the books I haven't read:

The Woman In White by Wilkie Collins | link

Kim by Rudyard Kipling | link

These are the books I bought (and I received some for free) in a different edition:

Vicous by V.E. Schwab | link

Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll | link

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë | link

I ordered Vicious for a friend, but she received a damaged copy so they send her a new one and I asked if I could get the damaged copy then. I also ordered Alice In Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass in this edition, because I gave away my copy with Through The Looking Glass in it and the other edition I own has only Alice In Wonderland in it. You guys also know that I've been wanting this edition of Jane Eyre for ages, but it was always sold out or too expensive. A few weeks ago I found it secondhand on Amazon for eleven euros, so I ordered it but because it arrived way too late, I emailed the company and they said sorry and also said that I get it for free. So yay!

And I also finally bought a new coloring book. I already own one coloring book and I've colored already quite much in it, but I really wanted to have this one because the images don't go 'till the middle of the book, which is much prettier and I like the theme. This is the one I got:

Lost Ocean by Johannna Basford | link

When it comes to May (the two Penguin English Library ones included) I only have A Court Of Mist and Fury (A Court Of Thornes And Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas coming in the mail but that one will arrive halfway May I think.

Ps. If you click on link you go straight to the right edition and to website of Bookdepository. That might be easier for you as well if you want to buy (I'm not going to mention this in every bookhaul, but this is new so now you know. :))

What books have you bought in April/May?