February wrap up & March TBR

Today I wanted to show you the books I've read in February, which I'm currently reading and which books I want to read in March!

The first book I read in February was The Elite by Kiera Cass. I started it in January but I finished it in March. I really like that series, but I liked the first book, The Selection more. But I don't think this series should be a series, it was also good enough for me it the series was just one book! I gave The Elite 5 out of 5 stars.

Then I read the first book in The Lord of the Rings trilogy in Dutch! These are special editions and I loooove these covers! They're so pretty and describes the series perfectly. This series isn't really a trilogy, because in each book you have an other book! So this series has a total of six books. I didn't like the first book that much, but I did like the second book. Because I didn't like the first book I gave this book 3 out of 5 stars.

After the first book, The Fellowship of the Ring I read the second book, The Two Towers. I liked that book, so book three and four more than the first book! But I didn't like book three that much, because I only enjoyed Frodo and Sams' part. I gave The Two Towers 4 out of 5 stars.

After The Two Towers I wanted to read something different, so I read the third book in the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I've read this series multiple times, but only in Dutch. I've the Adult box set in English for so long now, but I never read it, so I wanted to re-read this series in English! This is my favorite Harry Potter movie and I really like the book too (duh!). I don't think I have to rate this series, because if so I would give this series 10 stars! (and even more than that!).

The last book I read in February was Keeper volume 1 by Ingrid Seymour. She gave me the eBook to review! I really like it, but it's not my all time favourite. I still have to write a review, so it will be up next week! Keeper Volume 1 will come out on 5 March!

I'm currently reading the last book in The Lord of the Rings trilogy! I really like this book so far, but then again: I don't like the parts where Frodo and Sam aren't in it! I don't like the other travellers that much, haha.

In March I want to read a book (or some books) by Sarah Dessen. I've only read one book by her: Lock and Key and I really liked that one. I'm currently done with dystophian series and that sort a series, so I want to read a comtemporary book. I'm also planning on continuing the Harry Potter series and that's it for March! I have school exams so I don't have that much time to read other books, so that's why my TBR is so small for this month.

What books have you read in Febuary and which books do you want to read in March?