TAG: Would you rather (book edition)

This tag seems so much fun! I was tagged by LitJournal (because he tagged everyone who watched that video under 50 views), so yea. Okay here we go!

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?

Stand alones! I feel like most trilogies shouldn't be trilogy and would do perfectly fine as a stond alone. These days authors feel like they should make trilogies because it sells, but I prefer stand alones. (Disclaimer: if the question would be a series of stand alones I would choose series, because Harry Potter wouldn't be a great stand alone).

2. Read only female or male authors?

I can't answer that. I feel like most female authors only write contemporary, but male authors write science fiction and I loveeeeeeee science fiction. So I'm going to pass this one (is this cheating.. probably haha.)

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?

Barnes and Noble, even though I've never been in one (they don't have that store in the Netherlands). But Amazon sucks here either way. Can I choose Bookdepository?!

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?

TV shows! I'm not a big fan of movies, but I loveeeeeeee tv shows! But if it's one book they should to the pilot about just that book and create an other storyline after that. That would be awesome!

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

5 book per week! It depends on how many pages a book has, but mostly I read two or three books a week (when it's vacation) and I would love to read moreeeeee books! I couldn't live with only 5 pages a day lol.

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?

Author! Do I need to say more?

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

Read new ones you haven't read before! I just reread my favorite books and I don't have read that many books in my life yet and there are sooooooooooo many I want to read!

8. Be a librarian or book seller?

Book seller! Librarians here do that job for free and they only have stupid Dutch books, so I would like to be a book seller! But if we would have cool English books and you get payed for the job I would be a librarian because It's cool to see where a book goes all the time and how many people have read that book.

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?

Every genre except your favorite. I haven't found my favorite genre yet and I like a bit of everything. One genre all the time is boring!

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?

Physical books! I do hate eBooks, but I have an ereader because I don't have that much money and books here are expensive. But I would rather have physical books and only read physical books. OH AND THEY SHOULD PUBLISH NOVELLAS AS WELL AS PHYSICAL BOOKS. Just, please?

So, that was the tag! I'm tagging:

And Elly Mary to do this tag as well!