Bookhaul #3

Today I'm going to show you the books I bought in the last month.

The first thing you see is Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next door and Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I read Anna last year on my ereader but I wanted the trilogy in paperback. I bought Anna and Lola because of the Booktube-A-Thon when you could get a discount. That's why Lola is different than the others (sigh). Maybe I'm getting an other copy of Lola in the future, but it's fine now. I just got Isla today so I haven't read that one, but I read Anna and Lola this month!

In October I want to read in a theme: horror. 172 Hours on the Moon would be a perfect book fot that, so I already bought that one. I really like the version that I bought. It has the most beautiful cover!

The last books you see are An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, WIll Grayson, WIll Grayson and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I saw the movie in the cinema and I was impressed! So I wanted to read all his books. I read Looking For Alaska last year but I didn't like that one so much. I already started An Abundance of Katherines because I was waiting soooooo long for Isla! I'm going to read them all in September for the #johngreenreadalong. If you want to participate as well, you can join our Goodreads group here: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/142021-john-green-september-read-a-long

What books have you bought recently?