Rory Gilmore reading challenge

I'm sure you all have heard of the Gilmore series. The main character, Rory, likes to read, like, a lot! She has mentioned 339 books in this series and a guy wrote down all those books so we can read them as well. I haven't watched the series (yet) but when I saw the list I got excited. There were sooooooooo many books I wanted to read anyways, so this is a great way to read all those books (ahum classics). I love lists.

Karina E mentioned this reading challenge and I got really excited. This is her video:

If you want to check out the list: click here. Those are all the books in alphabetical order. I'm sure I won't be able to read all the books in one year, but I want to read all those books in my life. I've read 10 books on that list already (before I even knew about the list):

1. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
  2. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anna Frank (read in the original language aka Dutch)
  3. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (read in Dutch)
  4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
  7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  9. The Return of the King (read in Dutch) by J.R.R. Tolkien
  10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

I'm currently reading Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, which would be book 11 when I finished it.

And these are the books I currently own that are on that list:

1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
  2. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
  3. Emma by Jane Austen
  4. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  5. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
  6. The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
  7. The Side of Paradise & The Beautiful and the Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald

As you can see there are not only classics on that list, which is great. I really want more books (ofcourse, who doesn't) but I'm going to haul some of them in the future when I got them. Everytime I read of review a book on that list, I will mention this challenge. This would be a great way to read classics (for fun)!

Have you heard of the Rory Gilmore reading challenge?