I've never mentioned a tv show on my blog, but besides reading that's one of my favorite things to do. I'm not going to do a review/show the trailer of every show, but here's my list:
Tv shows I've completed:
- One Tree Hill (rewatching it so that says enough!)
- The OC
- Gossip Girl
- The Tudors
- The Carrie Diaries
- That 70s Show
These are the ones that I've seen and waiting for new episodes:
- Pretty Little Liars
- American Horror Story (haven't finished season 3 because that season was just not okay and couldn't understand why they would show something like that in tv)
- The Vampire Diaries
- Grey's Anatomy
- America's Next Top Model
- The Big Bang Theory
The ones I'm currently watching/obsessed with:
- Lost (I'm at season 3)
- Game of Thrones (watching it with my boyfriend, we're at season 3)
- Greek (season 2)
- Star Trek the original (watching this one with my boyfriend as well and we're at season 1)
- The Office USA (watching this also with my boyfriend haha, we're at season 2)
That's a lot, right? I also watched the first episode of Gilmore Girls and I want to watch the series and I would like to start Grimm and Revenge. One Tree Hill is my all time favorite show for sure (I think) besides Nashville.
If you want to talk/fangirl about one of these tv shows or books in general etc. you can add me on Kikmessenger. My username there is ''itsabooksworld''.
What is you favorite tv show and which one would you recommend to me?