Usually an 'About me' page is very boring, so I'm doing the 50 facts about me tag + a picture of me so y'all know how I look like, ha.
15 facts about me:
- I live in the Netherlands.
- I was born on 16 December 1994.
- I love listening to country music and musical/disney soundtracks and I don’t listen to anything else (however I do listen to pop music sometimes).
- As a child I never liked typical girl stuff such as dolls and dressing up, but I also wasn’t a tomboy. The things that cept me busy were being creative, watching tv and playing games on my computer.
- I also love watching TV series.
- Even though I live not that far away from London and Paris (I live halfway) I’ve never been to both places.
- I’ve never been to a hairdresser because my mom always cuts my hear. It’s much easier and that I way I don’t have to spend money on that and my hair is very easy.
- I get big inspiration from Walt Disney, Steve Jobs, Surrealism (aka Salvador Dalí etc) and awesome writers.
- On my right side I only hear for one third since I can remember because two out of three bones aren’t connected with each other.
- I’m a vegetarian.
- I’ve been living in the same house for all my life.
- I used to study translation but I changed my major to media design.
- I’m the computernerd of the family and I know a lot about computers (I studied IT for about a year).
- I’ve been a fan of Christina Aguilera for a really long time and it’s the only singer I’ve been a fan of for such a long time.
- I’m scared of insects, being under the ground (so indeed I never go into cellars and caves).
Blog created on 2 februari 2014. First blogpost: http://itsabooksworld.booklikes.com/post/833577/review-the-selection-series-by-kiera-cass
Creator of the classics book tag ♥ http://itsabooksworld.booklikes.com/post/1104267/the-classics-booktag-original