Weekend Reads

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm currently reading two books and I think I will not be able to finish (well, well finish, not review) them until Monday, so I thought: let's do a weekend reads!

The first book I'm reading is Obisidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This series is so addicting! I'm almost halfway through and I really like it so far. It's not the best series out there, but perfect for when you want to read something light. I have to study (this weekend) so I don't want to read difficult books then. What do you think of this cover? This one isn't so bad as the new ones, but I can't find these ones anymore and the fifth one is only available in the new cover so I'm reading it on my ereader haha.

I'm also reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and this one is so different from what I thought it would be! I thought this would be a horror book but it's more a psychological/nature/life/death book. It's really good so far! I've read thirty percent so far but it's a slow read (but like I said: really good.

The last thing I want to talk about is actually a question. I'm thinking about doing some tags, or talking about booktubers (in a good way of course). Would you like that? What tags would you like me to do? I'm always open for some suggestions! You can also follow me on Twitter if you want to talk about books (or things in general). My username is @itsabooksworld.

What are you currently reading?