I thought it would be a great idea to show you the books that I plan to read this year. There's still (almost) three months left and I already know the books that I would like to read. So here's the list:
- 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins (re-read)
- Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Meed
- Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Meed
- Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6 by Richelle Meed
- Percy Jackson series (1-5) by Rick Riordan
Classics/Rory Gilmore reading Challenge
- Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde with the Merry Men & Other Stories by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthrone
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow
- Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben. H. Winters
- The rest of the Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones (when they will arrive).
That's still a huge list! I also want to finish the Complete Tales and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe which is hugeeee as well! I don't know if I can get through all these books, but I really want to. I would also like to reread Divergent (only the first book) when the collectors edition has arrived and picking up A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks so I can re-read that one as well, but let's not make my list bigger!
Which of these books do you recommend the most?