So A Book To Remember tagged me! Thanks girl! Jessica is so sweet, so check out her blog!
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo onto your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
1. What are some of your favorite books you read this year so far?
Lunar Chronicles, The Infernal Devices, Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (AND SO MANY OTHERS GOSH)
2. What is one 2015 book release that you are really looking forward to?
Winter by Marissa Meyer
3. What is one book you wish you could read for the first time again?
Harry Potter series for sure!
4. Do you have any other hobbies besides blogging and reading?
Watching tv-shows ha. I love so many shows, my current obsessions are Gilmore Girls, Greek, The Vampire Diaries and The Big Bang Theory.
5. Have you read all of the books from an author?
I've read everything by Marissa Meyer, Kiera Cass, John Green (If you don't count Let It Snow), Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth (I feel like I'm forgetting some authors..)
6. Roughly, how many books do you own that are TBR?
These are all the books I own that I haven't read it yet (and I already read Mockingjay but not in that edition and I want to reread it this month). I'm currently reading Wuthering Heights so that book doesn't count anymore so I currently own 13 unread books. :)
7. Is there anything you like to snack on or drink while reading?
No, I can't read and eat and drink at the same time haha.
8. What are some of your favorite book couples?
9. Are there any fairly popular books that you didn't like?
I'm not so fan of the books by John Green. They are okay, but the hype is not worth it and I didn't like the LOTR books so much.
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Looking back and see what books I read then and see my review! Even if it's a month later I usually can't remember anything about the book and now I can scroll and read my review. It's like an online bookdiary and when I post a review I can discuss it with great booklovers!
Nominate 10 bloggers:
Euhmm I don't follow that many bloggers (except from the one that tagged me and Kassidy Voinche so I can't nominate 10, but I will nominate the ones that I love to read (and that Jessica hasn't mentioned ha) but I forgot some of the names..:
So let's say this is a spam thing. If you want to be tagged say I tagged you and leave your blog here!
Set 10 new questions for your nominees:
1. Name a book you recommend to everyone.
2. Favorite book that has over 700 pages?
3. Favorite classic?
4. Worst book to movie adaption?
5. Do you watch a movie before you read the book?
6. What time of the day do you love to read the most: daytime or nighttime (so when it's dark outside)?
7. What do you think of the New Adult genre?
8. Favorite author that still lives?
9. How big is your Goodreads tbr?
10. What book are you currenly reading?
I hope to see some answers, haha!