Top 5 series I want to start

So today is top 5 Wednesday and it's all over booktube and this week seems interesting. There are actually just 5 series I want to start/read this year (I prefer standalones) and I'm currently reading just 2 series (I only have to read Opposition and The Unbound and then I've finished all the series I have ever started (and wanted to finish) so that's awesome! These are the 5 series I want to start/read this year:

- Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness: I got this trilogy for my birthday in December (in 2014) so of course I'm going to read it this year! I already read A Monster Calls by him and it was amazing!

- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I've read The Infernal Devices last year and I loved it. I got book 1-5 (so not the last one) for Christmas so I'm going to read it!

- Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han: this trilogy is high on my list. I don't own it yet and it seems something light to read during finals (in May) or after that, so this will be a nice summer read.

- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: this series has also been on my tbr list for too long. I don't own it yet, so I don't feel that bad about it and I really want to resd The Iliad + The Odyssee by Homer first before I read this series. It's a nice plan for this year!

- The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey: people say this series is creepy nasty: that's why I want to read it! It sound really interested (that's all I know about it haha).

These are the only series I'm planning to read this year, so you will see more reviews of standalones (especially books from the Rory Gilmore reading challenge and books I get for review). I'm thinking about also readin the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, but I'm not sure.

What series are you planning to read soon? Maybe we can buddyread them (let me know in the comments!)