Read-O-Rama tbr

So apparently there's an other read-along this week and I've decided to join. Attachments completes two challenges already and apparently I have the books of all the challenges here. I'm not going to force myself though.

The challenges and the books that go along with them:

1) A book from your TBR jar or that someone else picks: Rite of Rejection by Sarah Negovetich. I got this book in return for a review and I have it for way too long now.
2) A book with green on the cover: Rite of Rejection Sarah Negovetich as well! And Pippi Longstocking has also green on the cover.
3) A book with the letter RAMA in title/author name: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
4) A diverse book: Pippi Longstocking. Astrid Lindgren comes from Sweden and it's a childrens story.
5) A book with flowers on the cover: again, Right of Rejection. You see it has some flowerish things (what are those things called in English haha) on the cover. It was the only book I have that came close to this challenge.
6) A contemporary: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
7) Finish a series: The only one I haven't finish yet is Chaos walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, but I have to read two books of that trilogy and I don't think I'll be able to do that.

As I said I'm not going to force myself and read as much as I can and forget everything I've read or feeling bad if Im not able to complete all the challenges. I have a big test this week and other things as well and usually I can read 2 books or something in one week.