So there's a readathon next week! It is from June 1st till 7th. More information about the creator of this readalong and her video: click here. There are five challenges and I've chosen three books.
These are the challenges:
1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year! Hamlet by Shakespeare (I only have 4 unread books on my shelf for this challenge and all of them are classics..)
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf. The Heir (The Selection #4) by Keira Cass
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf. Of Poseidon (Serena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks
4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on le TBR shelf! Hamlet by Shakespeare
5. A book from your most recent book haul! The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass (I got this book yesterday in the mail!)
I don't think I can read five books in a week, so that's why I decided to choose these three books (and when I can read these three I've completed all the challenges anyways).
Are you going to participate in the #TBRTakedown readathon and what books are on your tbr?