The readathon started great for me, but then my eyes got irritated and red, so I couldn't read that much/at all. I still read 500 pages in total, which is okay I guess.
These were the challenges and my tbr:
1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year! Hamlet by Shakespeare (I only have 4 unread books on my shelf for this challenge and all of them are classics..)
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf. The Heir (The Selection #4) by Keira Cass
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf. Of Poseidon (Serena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks
4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on le TBR shelf! Hamlet by Shakespeare
5. A book from your most recent book haul! The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass
I did complete challenge 2 and 5. The Heir was the only book I could finish. I started Hamlet and read 13 pages, but it was harder then I thought it would be and not so great for a readalong.
Then I decided to start Of Poseidon, but I didn't like the plot at all so I stopped reading it and I don't think I'm going to continue that series. I never gave up on a series so soon! I just didn't want to waste more time on it, so I decided to read The Wizard of Oz. It's also the first book in a series (it has 13 books in total!) and I got halfway through. I think I'm going to finish it today! I'm not going to read the rest of the series though, because I heard the rest of the books aren't that great and I don't own them so yea.
Did you complete all the challenges and which books did you read?