I thought it was about time to show you what I'm currently reading. At the moment I'm reading 3 books: one in a series, one with many essays and one book that has 800 pages:

So these are the books I'm currently reading:

- City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare: I'm loving this book so far! I'm at page 261 out of 411 and there are so many creatures oh my! And I was shocked with what happened with Simon (I can't see too much because of spoilers).

- Essays by George Orwell: this bindup has all of his essays, so I'm trying to read one each day. There are 41 essays and so far I've read: Why I Write, The Spike, A Hanging, Shooting an Elephant and Bookshop Memories. I highly recommend Whi I Write, Shooting an Elephant and Bookshop Memories so far!

- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy: I think I'm at page 200 out of 800 so far, but I stopped because I wanted to read something else at that moment. When I'm done with City of Ashes I think I'm going to continue this one! I'm really liking it so far, but it's a bit confusing at some points..

I'm almost done with City of Ashes, but I'm not going to do a review of that one (I do that with all the series) but I'll mention my thoughts in my monthly wrap-ups and I will do a full review of the entire series when I'm done with reading it.

What are you currently reading?