Review: Confess by Colleen Hoover

Confess - Colleen Hoover

Summary:

Auburn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there’s no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.

For once, Auburn takes a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.

The last thing Owen wants is to lose Auburn, but he can’t seem to convince her that truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save their relationship is confess. But in this case, the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin…

My opinion:

I liked it, but it wasn't anything special. There was a huge plottwist in the middle of the book and I didn't expect it at all, but the rest was kinda predictable. I read this book in 12 hours, so that must mean something.

The story was ordinary, but it was fun to read. If I could choose one fictionel boyfriend, it definitely would be Owen. First of all, he is one year older than me (ha) and he would be perfect.

This was my first Colleen Hoover book and I got it when it was released, but I don't think I'm interested enough to read her other books. New Adult is not much my thing, but this one was still a good one if you want to get into that genre.

What is your opinion about Confess and would you recommend her other books?