I didn't read that many books in 2015 (that I wanted to read) but this is my top 10:
- Burmese Days by George Orwell
- Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- Carrie by Stephen King
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Wizard Of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Good Morning, Midnight by Jean Rhys
- Looking For Alaska by John Green (re-read)
- A Room Of One's Own by Virginia Woolf
I loved them all and they were all also very different from each other, but that's something I really like!I'm always looking for unique books. I could have added some more to this list as well, but these were the ones that stood out the most (at least for me).
If you'd like to see a review of one these: let me know! You can also look all my reviews up on my blog if you go to ''search'' (right in the corner of my blog) and typ in the title.
What was your favorite book of 2015?