Review: Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman

Just One Year - Gayle Forman

I don't want to show you the summary of this book, because it spoils everything for the first book. I did a review of that one (with a summary) as well, so klick here for the summary and review.

My opinion:

I finished it last week and didn't know if I should even do a review about it, but I decided today that I should just do it haha.

This book was really good as well. I loved the Dutch references because they were so relevant and actually true facts. It was a nice addition to the first novel. I also really liked the travel aspects and how he goes everywhere he wants (that reminds me of a friend of mine haha). However, I felt like this book didn't have those dark aspects as the first book.

I also agree that this book would have been much better if the #2.5 novella would have been in this book, because that made the story just way much better (this is a duology, so it would have been way much better if the conclusion was in this novel and not in the novella).

It's still worth the read and I was wrong with my debate if I should read it or not. If you liked Just One Day, then read Just One Year As well.

Are you going to read this series?