Bookhaul #24

I didn't buy so many books this time (again); only four during February and March (I know it's only the beginning of March but I already ordered them so no more book buying). These are all the books I bought:

After I've read Tipping The Velvet, I just had to order Affinity. I really want to read all of her books now. This is the second novel she has written so obviously I bought this one.

Never Fade is the second book in The Darkest Minds trilogy and because I want to read both of them in March, I ordered the second one already (of course). This cover looks so beautiful, damn!

You may know that I want to read dystopian books in March, so I ordered Fahrenheit 451. The story sounds so interesting and it's a classic and short, so of course I had to buy it.

The Jungle Book is one of my all time favorite Disney movies and last December there was dropped a trailer for an adult version of this story. I looked the book up on the internet and I saw that the originel novel has different short stories in it and sounded really philisophical, so I decided to buy it (also: the movie comes out at the end of April!). The trailer is just so beautiful and says that this one (instead of the DIsney version) is really based on the book, so yay! This is the beautiful Word Cloud Classics edition. I haven't seen the endpapers anywhere else on the internet yet, so that's why I posted that one this way haha. This edition has also the second book (The Second Jungle Book) in it so that's a plus as well.

What books have you bought the latest?