Top 3 authors I would like to buy and read their entire collection from

I always like to read an entire collection from an author, if I know he or she has published quite a few (famous) novels. I like to see their motives and how their writing style has developed etc. etc. so usually I read their bibliography from their start to finish. I already have (almost) the entire collection by a few authors, but haven't completed reading them yet, for example George Orwell (still need to get a non fiction book by him), Virginia Woolf, James Joyce, Jane Austen, Khaled Hosseini and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. But I also have some books by a certain author and I really would like to get all the books from. Here's my top 3:

Louisa May Alcott

After reading Little Women and Good Wives I would like to get her entire collection. I only own that book (which has the Little Women and Good Wives in one edition) so I have a long way to go. These are the ones (also in this edition) that I have to get to ''complete'' (she has written more than I know off I think) the collection:

Little Men - Louisa May AlcottJo's Boys - Louisa May AlcottThe Inheritance - Louisa May Alcott,Joel Myerson,Daniel ShealyWork: A Story of Experience (Penguin Classics) - Louisa May Alcott

Anton Chekhov

After reading some short stories by him that are part of the Penguin little black classic edition, I really want to get to (most) of his work. He has a ton of short stories, but I don't think I will get to those anytime soon. But he also has written some short novels and plays, so here are the books I would like to buy and read soon:

The Complete Short Novels (Everyman's Library Classics, #277) - Anton Chekhov,Richard Pevear,Larissa Volokhonsky The Essential Tales of Chekhov - Anton Chekhov,Constance Garnett,Richard Ford The Complete Plays - Anton Chekhov

The Bronte Sisters

After reading Jane Eyre I want to get to all of the novels by the Brontë sisters. I have Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and Shirley (only read Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights so far), which I still have to get a few. These are the ones:

Villette - Charlotte BrontëAgnes Grey - Angeline Goreau,Anne BrontëThe Professor - Charlotte Brontë,Heather GlenTales of Angria - Charlotte Brontë,Heather Glen

There are also some other authors I would like to buy their entire collection or atleast some of their books from, like Sarah Waters (need to buy the last four books), Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, F. Scott Fitzgerald and Charles Dickens, but those aren't at the moment not high on my list. Some authors I haven't read anything by yet and maybe would like to get are Thomas Hardy (I only own Far From The Madding Crowd by him but haven't read it yet), Edith Wharton and Daphne Du Maurier, but we shall see. There are even more authors out their that I don't own anything from yet and would like to get to at some point haha (the list is endless).

Do you like to read everything by one author? If so which ones are your favorites and which ones would you like to get/read soon?