Review: That summer by Sarah Dessen

Summary:

The more things change...

For fiteen-year-old Haven, there's just too much going on. First, there's her father's wedding to Lorna Queen, the local television "Weather Pet." Then her sister Ashley's wedding to boring Lewis Warsher, who doesn't seem to suit Ashley at all. And Haven can't ignore the fact that she's nearly six feet tall and still growing. Haven can barely figure out who she is anymore or where she fits in. Then Ashley's old boyfriend, Sumner Lee, shows up and sparks Haven's memories of the summer when her parents were happy, her sister was plucky and carefree, and everything was perfect...or so it seemed.

My opinion:

So, another review to read. After I finished Jane Eyre I started read this book and I finished it this evening (it's already 8.45pm here)! I loveeeeeed this book! I didn't like The Truth About Forever at all so I'm glad I picked up That Summer and getting back in to the good Sarah Dessens' books. This book is all about the changing and how to deal with it. I really love that aspect so that's why I gave this book 5 stars (and also because this is the first book ever that I could not put down and finished in one day).

Have you read That Summer?