Review: Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Don't Look Back - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Summary:

Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?

My opinion:

I loveeeeeeed this book! It was really tense and a mysterious story and the ending: wow plottwist! I didn't see it coming at all and I'm still in shock (i finished it about an hour ago). I started yesterday and finished it today, so that says enough.

This book has everything I want in a book and it was really unique. I started think about life I never thought about before. How would it be if you got amnesia and don't remember anything from your past? Samantha hated her ''old me'' after she got the accident and started to know her old selfand she abonded the people she used to hang out with. How would you judge the old you when you came back in your life like a stranger and see things you've never seen before? (Like how youe bedroom is or things you didn't noticed anymore because you got used to it). I even loved the romance even though the main story isn't about the romance!

Don't Look Back is my favorite stand-alone of 2014 (maybe for all time) so far and I highly recommend this book to everybody! (Yes even men can read this book. Don't judge a book by his cover!)

Have you read Don't Look Back and did you like it as much as I do?