Bout of Books 11.0 TBR

So, I decided to participate as well. I wanted to read this trilogy anyways, so I hope I can get that done in one week! I already started the first one yesterday before I decided to join this read-along.

If you don't know what Bout of Books is, here's more information:

''The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.''

I'm go to try to read the entire Across the Universe trilogy. I still don't have my right (?) copy of Across The Universe, because it's was damaged from 3/4 of the book until the end (the pages were cut of trough the last letters of the line) and Bookdepository sended me a new one, but I hope it arrives today!

If I can't read the entire trilogy this week I'm going to read the last one next week, but we'll see how it goes.

Are you going to participate in the read-along and what books are you going to read?