Series I have not finished (yet)

So today I want to talk about series that I have not finished (yet). There a few that I've never finished and that I've never mentioned on my blog. Click on ''Read more'' to see all the series I haven't finished (yet).

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

I only read Fallen and Torment and started reading Passion, but I couldn't finish it. I don't like the time travelling thing at all. I don't think I'm going to finish this series.

Hex Hall trilogy by Rachel Hawkins

I gave Hex Hall and Demonglass 5 stars, so I don't know why I haven't finished Spellbound. I started reading the last book last year, but I wasn't in the mood for it. Because I don't own the series (I have them as an ebook) this book isn't high on my list. And I also don't remember that much about that series either. Should I finish it?

Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard

I only read the first two books in this series and I don't think I'm going to finish it. I love the tv show to much but the books are very different and it seems like there will be more books coming out as well.

Vampire Academy series by Richelle Meed

I read the first three books (Vampire Academt, Frostbite and Shadow Kiss) last year/at the beginning of this year, but I never finished the last three books. I want to buy the boxset (because I read the first 3 books as an ebook) and reread the first three. I like these covers so much better than the old ones! But this series isn't high on my list and I don't want to read these books this year.

If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I read If I Stay recently but I haven't read Where She Went yet. I bought Where She Went yesterday and I want to read this book this month! So then I have finished this series.

Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones

The author gave me the first book a few months ago and I really liked it! She has send me the other books as well, but those haven't arrived yet. So when it arrived I will be reading and finishing this series as well.

So those are all the series I haven't finished (yet)! Not so many, right? I'm caught up with the Lunar Chronicles series and the Rebel Belle series (if this one will be a series, I have nu clue) so yea. Usually I read a series when I know it's completing soon. Oh and I'm caught up with The Selection series as well!

How many series haven't you finished (yet?)