So Booktube-A-Thon is over for me (eventhough I live in the Netherlands and it's only afternoon, I participated in the timzone thing with Australia and Booktube-A-Thon is now over there so yea). I completed 3 of the 4 books I wanted to read this week, so I'm happy. The Martian was slower than I thought it would, so that's why I didn't get to Vicious. Here's what I did read:
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 3/5★ review
- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen 3/5★ review
- The Martian by Andy Weir 3/5★ review
So these are the challenges I've completed:
1. Read a book with blue on the cover
3. Read someone else's favourite book
5. Finish a book without letting go of it
6. Read a book you really want to read
For challenge 5 I decided to change that challenge to ''start and finish a book in one day'' because all of the books I had chosen where longer books and I don't read/own graphic novels/manga so yea.
I can say I'm happy with what I've read and how I could stick with my tbr.
How did your Booktube-A-Thon week go?