So basically I sticked to my tbr, but I didn't read as much as I would have hoped to and I have to blame The Scarlet Letter for that.. that one took me way to long to read damn. Anyways, here's my wrap-up:
- New World Rising by (New World Trilogy #1) Jennifer Wilson 4.5/5 ★
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab 5/5 ★ review
- The Robber Bridegroom by Brothers Grimm 3/5 ★ review
-The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 2/5 ★ review
- New World Ashes by (New World Trilogy #2) Jennifer Wilson 4.5/5 ★ review series
- City Of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare 3.5/5 ★
I also did a Q&A with Jennifer Wilson, so if you would like to check it out: click here. In my last ''Currently reading-blogpost'' I did a discussion about finding your favorite genres and why I don't like fantasy books that much anymore. If you would like to check that one out as well: click here.
When it comes to tv shows: I've watched quite a few! Fall is the season where new episodes are being released, so I've watched: Nashville (S04E02 - S04E06), The Big Bang Theory (S09E02 - S09E06), Expeditie Robinson (S16E05 - S16E09) and America's Next Top Model (S22E09-S22E12).
These are the shows that I've also watched:
- New Girl S01E21 - S02E10
- Suits S03E04-S03E06
I'm not going to watch those two shows any further.
I've also watched these two shows and they have become one of my favorites:
- Oprhan Black S03E01 - S03E10 (so I've watched all the episodes now, sad me)
- Orange Is The New Black S01E01 - S03E08.
Both of these shows are so good and addicted damn! I cannot believe I haven't watched those earlier.
I also rewatched some episodes of Gilmore Girls season 4 and a Halloween movie: Trick 'r Treat (2007). I can rewatch them every year!
What is your favorite read/show of the month?