So, even though I had to study a lot in January, I still read quite a lot. I read 4 entire novels, finished one that I started in December and decided to not finish one at all. Still a good month. Here are the books I've read:
- Good Wives (second novel of Little Women) by Louisa May Alcott 4.5/5 ★ review
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olypiams #1) by Rick Riordan 3/5 ★ review
- Wonder by R.J. Palicio 5/5 ★ review
- The Dhammapada (Penguin Little Black Classic nr. 80) 1/5 ★ review
- Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer ★ 5/5 re-read
- Percy Jackson and Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olypiams #2) by Rick Riordan ★ 2/5 review
In February I don't have any homework at night for about two weeks, two weekends off as well and no school at all during the second week, which means I can read a lot in February. I'm hoping to read Just One Year by Gayle Forman, Fairest and Winter by Marissa Meyer, Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Waters, Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy, Everything Leads To You by Nina Lacour, Jacob's Room and Mrs Dollaway by Virginia Woolf and A Clergyman's Daughter by George Orwell, so let's see how much of that I can actually read. I would also like to read Another Country by James Baldwin, so we'll see. It's a very ambitious tbr, but I really hope I can get to most of them.
What did you read in January?