June Wrap-Up

In June I finished one book I started in May, did I decided to dnf a book and read two novels (which one of them I technically finished today but that's okay) and one little black classic. These are the books I'm talking about:

- In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken (The Darkest Minds #3) 2/5★ review

- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 4/5★ review

- The Gate Of A Hundred Sorrows (short story collection) by Rudyard Kipling 2/5★ review

- Gunfight at the Oldlake Canal by GB Hope (dnf'ed it halfway through)

- Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan 4.5★ review

The author was being weird while I was reading Gunfight at the Oldlake Canal and because I didn't love it that much I decided to dnf it. If an author acts weird and not that kind, I can't seperate the book from the author. Maybe I'll pick it up in the future and finish it, but at the moment I have no desire to do so.

You also might be wondering why I still haven't picked up A Court Of Thornes and Roses, but I decided to allow myself to read only one series at a time instead of two. This because I read so slowly atm and I want to remember everytime much more which means finishing a series faster than I did before. I want to start that series after I've finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

I read a bit more than in the months before, but in my opinion still not that much (that's also because of tv shows like OINTB and because of a happy personal reason). However, I finally have a future again when it comes to school/work but that'll start in September, so I have now much time to read because I don't have to worry about anything anymore atm. Next month I hope to read The Kite Runner, To Kill A Mockingbird, Along for the Ride, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and much more, but we shall see.

What did you read in June?