These are all the books I've read in August:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (read my review here)
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (read my review here)
- Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (read my review here)
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis (read my review here)
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Steve Jobs: the biography by Walter Isaacson
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (read my review here)
I reread Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Anna and the French Kiss and Catching Fire.
My favorite book I read for the first time would be Don't Look Back. I loved the biography by Steve Jobs (I read that book in Dutch) as well. If you want to read a non-fiction book: read this one! I also really enjoyed An Abundance of Katherines as well.
For September I'm going to read:
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (I already started it)
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- Tha Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
School starts this month and maybe I have a job (I think, but I know that by thuesday!) so I'm not sure if I have time to pick up an other book, but we'll see!
What books have you read in August?