October was a surprisingly a good reading month for me! I read around 3000 pages in total, which is huge because I also had to study (like - a lot) and because of that I didn't think I could read that much. These are the books I read in October:
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley review
- Obisidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout review
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness review
- Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan review
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie review
- Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Meed
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson review
I also read around 300 pages of The Complete Tales and Poems by Edgar Allan Poe.
I read the Lux & Vampire Academy series on my ereader because the covers are so ugly and even though both series are amazing, I don't think I want to re-read them so that's an other (good) reason.
I decided that I'm not going to do tbr's anymore. With that I mean not strict tbr's but there are some books I would like to read in November:
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthrone
- Mockingjay (re-read) by Suzanne Collins
- Some of Vampire Academy or Lux series
and I would also read/finish those I'm currently reading and I got some reviewcopies from publishers/authors I would like to read as well.
Which books you have read in October has become your favorite?